Iyuno-SDI GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Your position as Client Representative - will manage the delivery of localised elements for multiple projects/clients and will be the liaison between internal teams, vendors and clients. Client Representatives will build and maintain strong relationships with our clients.
The day to day functions consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Being the day to day point of contact for the client, capturing new orders and requests and ensuring that these are disseminated to the local teams.
- Capturing all client requirements and condensing into a clear and concise message to ensure that there is no ambiguity for local teams.
- Ensuring that delivery requirements and deadlines are met and any issues are proactively escalated to the client or BPT Team Lead. Where required key milestones in the production are escalated to the client to foster a feeling of confidence.
- Liaise closely with the Global Directors and Product Leads on complex or problematic projects and any new workflows to ensure a seamless process for the local teams.
- Working with the PRM team and RM team to ensure that performance of third party studios and external freelancers is managed and any issues are escalated to the Product Leads.
- Work with the Quality Team on any relevant CARs where required.
- Manage End-to-End services from mastering, localization (graphics, subtitling, dubbing), and asset preparation, to audio/video/metadata packaging and delivery for various portals worldwide.
- Assist with tracking, data collection, and input of service and delivery metrics and KPI's accordingly.
- Manage the budget for individual projects and ensure that the cross-language project is remaining within the proposed budget and any overage is escalated to BPT Team Lead and Product Leads.
Capabilities & Skills
Communications - Strong and consistent communication skills to build and nurture relationships with clients as well as internal client representatives and operational leadership as required to assist in meeting delivery deadlines.
Management - Profound understanding of subtitling, dubbing and production technologies and associated challenges and issues. Proactively communicate with the client to keep the process of ongoing production visible. Consistent focus on scheduling and supporting the internal teams to meet the client requirements.
Delivery & Operational - Able to provide a strong delivery and operational leadership with an eye for detail. Pragmatic in approach and able to solve problems to ensure that delivery quality, cost and timing is on or ahead of standards and expectations. Ability to influence others to drive improved outcomes for the business.
Precision in Work Output: Work collaboratively with minimal supervision while managing aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities, including customer-specific requirements for each project.
Key Performance Indicators and Metrics
- Customer Satisfaction - Measured at a regional level
- Schedule Management - Simultaneously scheduling for different deliverables.
- Cost Management - Understanding the cost per project and ability to - nd other resources/alternatives when determined to be low on profit.
- Proactive internal and external communication
- MSX Data - Timely input and accurate data
Specific deliverables for the role:
- Project planning, build and manage a schedule to ensure work is identified, assigned and completed on time.
- Continuously monitor and preview the production process, implement improvements.
- Timely and proactive response to requests for service from all areas of the business
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online