ITVLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Based in ITV's North Hollywood office (currently remote), this role will report to the EVP, SVP and VP, Programming. This is a high-profile administrative role, which requires an individual who is very organized, independent, and has the ability to flex with ever-changing priorities.
• Maintain multiple executives' calendars; including appointment scheduling across multiple time zones and offsite locations; respond to changes quickly and proactively alter priorities when necessary
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the executive's obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs
• Support weekly departmental meetings; respond to changes quickly and proactively alter priorities when necessary
• Read, interpret and write email correspondence as it relates to the executive's obligations
• Answer all incoming calls; at times, sit on scheduled calls taking notes; set up conference calls with multiple internal and external attendees
• Support the slate of developing and ongoing production projects, including fielding calls from production staff, networks, and vendors
• Foresee and/or manage risk, conflicts, and problem areas
• Arrange all domestic and international travel plans for executive
• Process expense reports in a timely manner
• Maintain executive's database of contacts
• Coordinate special projects, including offsite events, board meetings, conferences, and/or presentations
• Other duties or special projects as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years as an executive assistant supporting high level executives in the television industry
• Experience at a talent agency and/or in non-scripted television is a strong plus
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize, and establish administrative procedures
• Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task; excellent follow-through
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion; to exercise good judgment; and to interact professionally with high-level executives, clients, and talent
• Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability
• Understanding of and interest in non-scripted television
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Temporary Work from Home Disclaimer: While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. Requirements for different teams and projects will vary, but all new hires will be expected to return to the office in some capacity when permitted by applicable regulations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online