Sales and Contracts Assistant
ITV Studios Global DistributionNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ITV Studios' Global Distribution division is looking for a Sales and Contracts Assistant. Based in ITV's North Hollywood office (currently remote), this role will report to the USA Sales and Contracts Executive, and may provide sales support for the SVP of USA Sales, the Manager of USA Sales, the VP of Canada Sales, and the Director of Latin America Sales. This is an excellent opportunity for someone just starting out within the television distribution sector of the television industry to gain valuable experience at a leading global distributor. The base salary range is $35-40k per year plus up to 10% bonus, and ITV offers competitive benefits. This is a non-exempt role, and some overtime may be required.
• Responsible for all program availabilities to assist sales
• Creating and maintaining detailed spreadsheets and lists combining availabilities across the Americas (i.e., sales histories and underlying rights), language versions and all other relevant details of the programming that would be of interest to a buyer (e.g., year of production, duration, slot length, etc.)
• Liaising with other departments (Rights, Legal, Finance, Materials, etc.) as required
• Putting together detailed packages relating to the specific needs of individual clients
• Reading and understanding contractual agreements
• Liaising with buyers as required
• Cover for Sales & Contracts Executives when required
• Any other administrative duties that may arise from being a part of a busy sales team
• Bachelor's degree or 1+ years of relevant experience of working in a media environment - preferably TV program distribution (desired, but not required)
• Highly numerate and computer literate (Advanced Excel, Word and Google Suite) - must be very adaptable and confident with computer systems and software (particularly databases)
DESIRED ABILITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS:
• High level of organization and ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines whilst maintaining an extremely high level of attention to detail?
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills??
• Proactive, enthusiastic and confident?
• An interest in international television distribution and digital distribution
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Temporary Work from Home Disclaimer: While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. Requirements for different teams and projects will vary, but all new hires will be expected to return to the office in some capacity when permitted by applicable regulations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online