ITV Studios AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ITV Studios America is looking for a Staff Accountant to support ITVSA's expanding ''group'' structure with newly launched ''label'' subsidiaries. This new position within the Finance team requires experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and reporting & analysis. The role will interface with various teams within the department, such as Business Affairs and Creative, and will report to the Manager, Finance, ITV Studios America.
• Be the first point of contact for incoming ''corporate'' and ''project development''-related invoices
• Review financial terms for closed development deals for all projects, liaise with Business Affairs and Creative teams for approvals and track against forecasted payment dates
• Oversee the end-to-end AP process efficiently with assistance from the vendor setup and payment teams to ensure vendors are paid according to all contract milestones in a timely manner.
• Assist the Finance team in the monthly reporting of development costs on a project-by-project basis
• Maintain an AP tracker of key development payments for review by management
• For projects in development, bill networks, streaming services or co-studios for reimbursement of costs incurred on a timely basis, while fulfilling buyer support documentation requirements.
• For projects in production, bill networks upon completion of contractual milestones and handle all billing contractually required of the studio.
• Engage in cash collection efforts to ensure invoices are settled promptly
• Provide cash collection forecasts to assist in cash flow management
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment where priorities can change daily
• Ability to work independently, excellent attention to detail, accuracy and confidentiality
• Impeccable organization skills and time management
• Critical thinker with innovative solutions to complex business issues
• Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance desired or equivalent accounting experience
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in the entertainment industry
• Previous experience handling entertainment contracts involving WGA/Fringe calculations a plus
• Experience in Oracle and/or large ERP experience a plus
• Strong analytical and computer skills (Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
ABOUT ITV STUDIOS AMERICA:
ITV Studios America is ITV Studios' LA-based U.S. independent scripted television operation. The studio develops and produces scripted programming, based on original ideas or established IPs, for global exploitation across all platforms, and has been building a growing portfolio of projects in development and production with multiple broadcast and cable networks, and OTT services.
ITV Studios America continues to expand its creative footprint and production pipeline under its ''group'' operational structure with strategic investments in creative ''labels'': Tomorrow Studios (its JV with Marty Adelstein), Work Friends (a JV between Nick Weidenfeld and Tomorrow Studios), Bedrock Entertainment (its JV with Dan Sackheim and Tony To), and Circle of Confusion Television Studios (its JV with talent management and production company Circle of Confusion). ITV Studios' scripted TV production output in North America currently includes SNOWPIERCER, PHYSICAL, LET THE RIGHT ONE IN and ONE PIECE from Tomorrow Studios, 10-YEAR-OLD TOM and CONQUEST from Work Friends and FRANKLIN from ITV Studios America.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Hybrid Work from Office/Home Disclaimer. While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. The current requirement is that employees report to the office two (2) days per week, but that is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company.
The base salary range for this role is $28.85 - $31.25 per hour, depending upon skill and experience. This is a non-exempt role.
ITV offers competitive time off and healthcare benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online