Manager, Financial Contract Reporting & Admin
ITV Studios AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Search for Manager, Financial Contract Reporting & Admin jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Manager, Financial Contract Reporting & Admin postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Financial Contract Reporting & Admin? OVERVIEW:
ITV Studios America is looking for a Manager, Financial Contract Reporting and Administration to support ITVSA's expanding ''group'' structure with newly launched labels. This new position within the Finance team requires finance and accounting experience, the ability to review and interpret contracts and to interface with the Business Affairs and Creative teams and. The role reports to the Head of Finance, ITV Studios America.
• Analyze and summarize key financial terms from agreements and interface with Business Affairs to maintain a timely and detailed schedule of contracted development payments and track the progress of each.
• For projects in production, bill networks upon completion of contractual milestones and handle all billing contractually required of studio.
• Manage payments and invoicing related to the development of scripted television projects, including but not limited to: payments to writers and intellectual property holders; billing to studio and network partners.
• Liaise with Business Affairs, Finance, and Creative, as well as payees and/or their representation, to establish them as approved vendors; coordinate with Payments team so that vendors are promptly paid according to all contract milestones.
• On development projects where a studio, network, or streaming platform is partnered, request billing on a timely basis, while proactively satisfying buyer documentation requirements.
• Maintain monthly reporting on actual and forecasted development costs on a project-by-project basis. Present conclusions to senior management.
• Manage billing to series' production accountants to ensure development costs are billed back to projects in production and manage/track recoupment of production fees to projects.
• Perform ad hoc projects and additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree preferred in Finance/Accounting/Business/Law.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in Finance /Accounting /Legal, preferably in the entertainment sector.
• Strong analytical and computer skills (Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Excellent organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams with minimal direction from Head of Scripted Finance.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Self-starter who will anticipate challenges and work proactively to resolve issues.
• Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability.
ABOUT ITV STUDIOS AMERICA:
ITV Studios America is ITV Studios' LA-based U.S. independent scripted television operation. The studio develops and produces scripted programming, based on original ideas or established IPs, for global exploitation across all platforms, and has been building a growing portfolio of projects in development and production with multiple broadcast and cable networks, and OTT services.
ITV Studios America continues to expand its creative footprint and production pipeline under its ''group'' operational structure with strategic investments in creative ''labels'': Tomorrow Studios (its JV with Marty Adelstein), Work Friends (a JV between Nick Weidenfeld and Tomorrow Studios), Bedrock Entertainment (its JV with Dan Sackheim and Tony To), and Circle of Confusion Television Studios (its JV with talent management and production company Circle of Confusion). ITV Studios' scripted TV production output in North America currently includes SNOWPIERCER, PHYSICAL, ONE PIECE and COWBOY BEBOP from Tomorrow Studios, 10-YEAR-OLD TOM from Work Friends and GOOD WITCH from ITV Studios America.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to creating a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.