ITV Studios AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant to the President of ITVSA
ITV Studios America is looking for an Executive Assistant, responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the President of ITV Studios America, within the company's expanding group structure with newly launched creative scripted TV labels. Based in North Hollywood, this position requires an individual who is highly motivated and independent, has the ability to be flexible with ever-changing priorities, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
• Maintain the executives' calendars; including appointment scheduling across multiple time zones and offsite locations; answer all incoming calls; at times, sit on scheduled calls taking notes; set up conference calls with multiple internal and external attendees; respond to changes quickly and proactively alter priorities when necessary.
• Support weekly departmental meetings; respond to changes quickly and proactively alter priorities when necessary.
• Maintain executive's database of contacts, media files, and tracking development slates.
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of executive' obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs.
• Support ITVSA meetings and initiatives; team with other executive assistants; assist with special projects, including offsite events, conferences, and/or presentations.
• Arrange all domestic and international travel plans for executive.
• Process expense reports in a timely manner.
• Other duties or special projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience as an executive assistant in the television industry, supporting high level executives.
• Experience at a talent agency and/or in scripted television is a strong plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize, and establish administrative procedures.
• Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task; excellent follow-through.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion; to exercise good judgment; to interact professionally with high-level executives; and to maintain a calm, positive demeanor.
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, and able to take initiative to work independently. Comfortable and confident working in a high pressure and dynamic environment, in different time zones and with various cultures.
• Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability.
• Ability to work normal hours (8 hours within 8:30am - 6:30pm time range), with light additional overtime and some outside reading.
• Understanding of and interest in scripted television.
ABOUT ITV STUDIOS AMERICA:
ITV Studios America is ITV Studios' LA-based US independent scripted television operation. The studio develops and produces scripted programming, based on original ideas or established IPs, for global exploitation across all platforms, and has been building a growing portfolio of projects in development and production with multiple broadcast and cable networks, and OTT services. ITV Studios America continues to expand its creative footprint and production pipeline under its ''group'' operational structure with strategic investments in creative ''labels'': Tomorrow Studios (its JV with Marty Adelstein), Work Friends (a JV between Nick Weidenfeld and Tomorrow Studios), Bedrock Entertainment (its JV with Dan Sackheim and Tony To), and Circle of Confusion Television Studios (its JV with talent management and production company Circle of Confusion). ITV Studios' scripted TV production output in North America currently includes SNOWPIERCER, PHYSICAL, ONE PIECE and COWBOY BEBOP from Tomorrow Studios, 10-YEAR-OLD TOM from Work Friends, and GOOD WITCH from ITV Studios America.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Temporary Work from Home Disclaimer: While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. Requirements for different teams and projects will vary, but all new hires will be expected to return to the office in some capacity when permitted by applicable regulations.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online