Executive Assistant - Production & Operations
ITV Studios AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/18/2021 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant - Production & Operations jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant - Production & Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant - Production & Operations? OVERVIEW:
ITV Studios America is looking for an Executive Assistant, responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the EVP, Production and the EVP, Operations, Strategy & Business Development, and supporting their departments (which service ITVSA's expanding ''group'' structure with newly launched labels). This position requires an individual who is highly motivated, has the ability to be flexible with ever-changing priorities, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills. This role reports to ITVSA's Executive Vice President of Production and to the Executive Vice President of Operations, Strategy & Business Development.
• For the EVP of Operations, support the day-to-day management of various projects, including completing competitive research and industry analysis.
• For the EVP of Production, support the slate of developing and ongoing production projects, including fielding calls from producers and liaising with production offices and staff.
• Maintain the executives' calendars; including appointment scheduling across multiple time zones and offsite locations; Answer all incoming calls; at times, sit on scheduled calls taking notes; set up conference calls with multiple internal and external attendees; respond to changes quickly and proactively alter priorities when necessary.
• Help prepare for quarterly board meetings and take minutes at meetings.
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the executives' obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs.
• Foresee and/or manage risk, conflicts, and problem areas for ITV Studios America's expanding group and production slate.
• Support ITVSA meetings and initiatives; team with other executive assistants; assist with special projects, including offsite events, conferences, and/or presentations.
• Arrange all domestic and international travel plans for executives.
• Process expense reports in a timely manner.
• Other duties or special projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in television, supporting high level executives.
• Experience in scripted television is a strong plus.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize, and establish administrative procedures.
• Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task; excellent follow-through.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion; to exercise good judgment; to interact professionally with high-level executives; and to maintain a calm, positive demeanor.
• Strong interpersonal skills, team oriented, and able to take initiative to work independently. Comfortable and confident working in a high pressure and dynamic environment, in different time zones and with various cultures.
• Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability.
• Ability to work normal hours from 9am - 6pm, with light additional overtime and some outside reading.
• Understanding of and interest in scripted television. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.