Executive Assistant, EVP Business & Legal Affairs
ITV Studios AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2021 10:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Search for Executive Assistant, EVP Business & Legal Affairs jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, EVP Business & Legal Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, EVP Business & Legal Affairs? OVERVIEW:
ITV Studios America is looking for an Executive Assistant in the Business & Legal Affairs Department. This position is primarily responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the EVP, Business and Legal Affairs, supports ITVSA's Business and Legal Affairs department (which services ITVSA's expanding ''group'' structure with newly launched labels) and requires an individual who is highly motivated, has the ability to be flexible with ever-changing priorities, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills. The role reports to ITVSA's EVP of Business & Legal Affairs.
- Manage, organize, and update Google calendar and contacts; schedule meetings, arrange conference calls and answer all incoming calls and relay all messages back to executives.
- Format, review, and redline legal documents/contracts. Draft and edit business correspondence.
- Maintain department legal files and assist in the operations of the department.
- Support ITVSA meetings and initiatives; team with other executive assistants; assist with special projects, including offsite events, conferences, and/or presentations.
- Arrange all domestic and international travel plans for executives.
- Process expense reports in a timely manner.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in scripted television, supporting Business/Legal Affairs attorneys in a studio, network or entertainment law firm environment. Must know basic terminology of the scripted entertainment industry.
- BA/BS degree.
- Ability to understand and abstract various legal documents and contracts.
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and help establish administrative procedures.
- Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; excellent follow-through.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion; to exercise good judgment; to interact professionally with high-level executives; and to maintain a calm, positive demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-oriented, and able to take initiative to work independently. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.