Receptionist & Office Assistant
ITV AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Receptionist / Office Assistant
ITV America is the largest independent non-scripted producer in the US, through its successful production labels producing thousands of hours of successful programming across multiple broadcast and cable networks as well as digital and premium streamers. It includes ITV Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, and Good Caper. ITV America is behind some of the biggest brands in American non-scripted programming. This includes series such as 'Queer Eye', 'Hell's Kitchen,' 'Love Island', 'Fixer Upper', 'Pawn Stars', 'The First 48', 'Alone', and 'Real Housewives of New Jersey'.
Based in ITV's North Hollywood office, and reporting to the Director of Operations, this position is primarily responsible for the day to day management of the front desk and select corporate office administration requirements. This is a highly visible position, which requires an individual who is organized, flexible, and has strong communication skills.
The base salary range for this role is $40-45k per year, depending upon skills and experience. This is a non-exempt role, and some overtime will be required. ITV offers competitive time off and healthcare benefits, as well as an annual all-staff bonus.
- Professionally answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls as needed.
- Reliably open and close the office each day during business hours.
- Greet and be a friendly contact to visitors upon arrival and departure from the office.
- Perform COVID related tasks, including cleaning touchpoints, managing PPE, and providing rapid tests and masks when needed. - Maintain inventory of parking validations, distribute to visitors, and maintain a log of distribution by department. - Maintain the internal phone list for the LA office.
- Reconcile expense reports for the Operations department.
- Assist with shipping, messengering, postal mail, and other daily correspondence for the office.
- Serve as the point of contact and assist with use of ITV FedEx and messenger accounts, print mailing labels; audit invoices for accuracy.
- Distribute and collect access fobs (replace lost fobs, and program fobs into security system).
- Work with Operations Coordinator with the following tasks: : Maintain inventory of supplies, keep supply room and cabinets neat, and process orders on a regular basis: maintain kitchen inventory, keep kitchen area neat, and process orders on a regular basis; prep work space for new employees; tidy conference rooms after each use.
- Per Ops Director, submit work orders to building management and follow up as needed until requests are fulfilled. - Provide back-up coverage for Executive Assistant positions as needed.
- Provide support for office events (screenings, DEI events, all staff meetings, etc.).
- Serve as a fire safety coordinator.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects periodically assigned.
- Polished front office appearance and manner
- MAC proficiency; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to establish rapport quickly
- Ability to multitask; excellent follow-through
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability; enthusiasm to learn new a variety of new things
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor in the midst of multiple and shifting priorities
- Minimum of 1 year receptionist and/or office experience (preferably within the industry)
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
$40000 - 45000 per yearThe base salary range for this role is $40-45k per year, depending upon skills and experience. This is a non-exempt role, and some overtime will be required. ITV offers competitive time off and healthcare benefits, as well as an annual all-staff bonus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online