Paid Intern - Development
ITV AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/16/2022 9:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Paid Intern - Development jobs in North Hollywood-CA
Search all Paid Intern - Development postings
Part Time Paid Internship
ITV America is now the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America, through its production companies: ITV Entertainment, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and Good Caper Crime. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Queer Eye, Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, and Real Housewives of NJ.
This is a Part-Time Paid Internship and requires two days a week in the office.
• Researching and writing up stories for development and series
• Helping generate/brainstorm new ideas/Contributing to team brainstorming meetings
• Helping write/design treatments, decks, casting one-sheets, and other sales materials
• Researching/identifying potential on-camera talent
• Tracking new shows and market trends
• Participate in weekly development meetings
• Sit in on (virtual) pitch meetings
• Writing pitch materials and shadowing our senior staff during all aspects of development from ideating through pitch
• Able to commit to 2 months to the internship and at least 16-24 hours per week
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills, with high attention to detail
• Positive, collaborative attitude
• Ability to take direction and an eagerness to learn
• Strong desire to learn about unscripted development
• Strong writing ability for treatments and pitch materials
• Experience designing visual materials is a plus.
• Detail-oriented, analytical and resourceful
• A passion for writing, creative development, and storytelling
• An interest in the entertainment industry
• Ability to handle occasional dark subjects
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential and sensitive situations
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.