ITV AmericaStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Operations Assistant (Floating)
ITV America is the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America through its production companies Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and ITV Entertainment. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, and Real Housewives of NJ, just to name a few.
Based in ITV's Stamford, CT office, time would be split between the CT and NY offices regularly. This role will report to the Director of Operations.
- Assist Operations team in all aspects of the department.
- Must be willing to work in both the CT or NY offices and travel between them as-needed. Position will be based out of the CT offices but includes spending several days each week working out of ITV's NY office.
- Greet and be a helpful contact to visitors upon arrival and departure from the office.
- Resolve operational issues for employees with the highest level of customer service using internal ticketing system.
- Prepare offices for incoming employees; move office furniture; coordinate with IT and/or Post Production teams to ensure systems are ready prior to employee start date.
- Assist employees with the use of various office systems including: booking conference rooms, utilizing shared spaces, following office and building protocols, etc.
- Maintain a clean and orderly office supply room; process office supply orders using an inventory system to ensure appropriate supply levels are kept.
- Maintain kitchen inventory and cleanliness; ensure the kitchen supply room is tidy
- Serve as backup Receptionist and provide coverage for Executive Assistants on an as-needed basis.
- Store and retrieve items from outside storage facilities and move items between office locations regularly.
- Move and build items for the office to keep it in order.
- Fulfill additional job responsibilities as-needed or as-assigned.
- Demonstrated experience functioning efficiently in an environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and customers/clients
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask; excellent follow-through; extremely organized and efficient time management skills.
- Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, and the ability to establish quick rapport
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Apple products (iMacs, iPads, iPhones).
- Ability to learn and use new software.
- 1 - 2 years' experience is preferred.
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50lbs and utilize tools such as drill, furniture dollies, etc. to move items within and between the offices.
- Must have a driver's license with a clean driving history and be comfortable driving large and cargo style vans
Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to work both in front of and behind the cameras.
''ITV, where creativity, diversity and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture.''?
from $40,000 base plus OT
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online