ITV AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ITV America is the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America through its production companies Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and ITV Entertainment. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, and Real Housewives of NJ.
Based in ITV's Sherman Oaks office (soon to be North Hollywood), this role will report to the Director of Operations.
• Distribute and collect key fobs and parking cards (replace lost cards, program fobs into security system)
• Coordinate with various departments (Post, IT, HR, etc.) to resolve facilities issues
• Resolve operational issues for employees with the highest level of customer service using internal ticketing system
• Prepare offices for incoming employees; move office furniture; coordinate with IT and/or Post Production teams to ensure systems are ready prior to employee start date
• Work with Director of Operations and Post Tech Team to allocate space for incoming employees
• Communicate status of open/unresolved operational issues to employees, ops team, and manager
• Assist employees with the use of various office systems including: conference room audio and video equipment
• Maintain a clean and orderly office supply room; process office supply orders using an inventory system to ensure appropriate supply levels are kept
• Provide parking validations to guests; maintain a log of parking charges by department; process parking validation orders
• Work with building management to ensure ITV's offices are cleaned and repaired as needed
• Greet and be a friendly contact to visitors upon arrival and departure from the office
• Maintain kitchen inventory and cleanliness; ensure the kitchen supply room is tidy
• Maintain conference rooms: clear rooms of clutter and debris after use and ensure audio and video components are ready and in proper working order
• Serve as fire safety coordinator
• Demonstrated experience functioning efficiently in an environment with multiple and shifting priorities and deadlines
• Can lift up or move up to 50lbs
• Utilize tools such as drill gun, furniture dollies for any required office moves
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and customers/clients
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision, confidently handling new tasks as they arise
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, personal effectiveness, and the ability to establish quick rapport
• Strong organizational and time management skills, including prioritization and follow through
• Proficiency with Google Products (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs). Apple products (iMacs, iPads, iPhones)
• Ability to learn and use new software
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience preferred.
• 1 - 2 years experience preferred.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online