Manager, West Coast Gear Shop
ITV AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ITV America is now the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America, through its production companies ITV Entertainment, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, Loud TV, Outpost Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and Good Caper Crime. ITV America produces leading content, including Queer Eye, Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, The Four, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, Forged in Fire, and Real Housewives of NJ, just to name a few.
The West Coast Gear Shop Manager position will be responsible for ensuring that all rental equipment is functioning and maintained. The selected candidate must have a clear understanding of television/film production, and the ability to work closely with clients to provide technical support.
• Manage West Coast inventory of rental equipment physically and in our rental software system
• Meet with Production Management to determine what gear is required and available for upcoming shoots
• Build order accordingly in our rental system
• Prep gear for upcoming orders
• Initiate any repairs, routine cleanings of audio & video equipment, and ensure equipment meets our quality control standards
• Conduct check in/out of equipment orders
• Ensure safe transfer and shipment of equipment
• Unpack, inspect, return gear and report any damages or missing items after rental equipment has been returned
• Maintain a clean and orderly tech booth and office area
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization with discretion, tact and diplomacy at all times. Patience, tolerance and resilience are key skills.
• Self-starter that is willing to learn and able to manage ambiguity and operate effectively with little supervision.
• Ability to help evolve and implement improved processes.
Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to work both in front of and behind the cameras.
''ITV, where creativity, diversity and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture.''
The salary range for this role is $50 - 80k, depending up skills and experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online