Manager, ITVE Development
ITV AmericaNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ITV Entertainment, part of ITV America, is one of the largest international producers for the US market and a major force in acquiring, developing and producing programming for US networks, and is seeking a creative, experienced manager of development in Los Angeles to help expand its television/OTT content slate.
Based in North Hollywood, and reporting to the Senior Vice President of ITV Entertainment, the role of the Development Manager is to help research and develop ideas, formats, and pitch materials for new content; to build relationships and partnerships for the department; and to support and manage productions as needed.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative, and passionate about unscripted television. We're looking for someone who is well versed in Keynote, InDesign, and PowerPoint, actively watches unscripted programming, team player, enjoys brainstorming and ideation, and has creative sensibilities.
• Design and build pitch decks with a premium aesthetic
• Help generate and develop original unscripted formats
• Write copy and provide creative direction for pitch decks and sizzles
• Research and clip sourcing for sizzles
• Solicit and review external pitches for development consideration
• Track new shows and market trends
• Support other duties and special projects as assigned
• An interest in the unscripted genre including but not limited to game shows, social experiments, dating, survival, competition, etc.
• Minimum 2-3 years of unscripted television and/or digital development experience
• Strong creative writing ability for treatments and pitch materials
• Attention to detail and ability to research and distill large amounts of information
• Strong proficiency in Keynote, InDesign, and PowerPoint to design visual materials
• Highly organized and able to quickly break down and communicate creative concepts
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential information
The base salary range for this role is $60-70k per year. ITV offers competitive time off and healthcare benefits, as well as annual all staff bonus.
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
ITV America is the largest independent non-scripted producer in the US. It includes ITV Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, and Good Caper. ITV America is behind some of the biggest brands on American non-scripted programming. This includes series such as 'Queer Eye', 'Hell's Kitchen,' 'Love Island', 'Fixer Upper', 'Pawn Stars', 'The First 48', 'Alone' and 'Real Housewives of New Jersey.' Across the group we produce hundreds of hours of successful programming across multiple networks
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online