Manager, Carlton Media
ITV AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
ITV America is now the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America, through its production companies ITV Entertainment, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, Loud TV, Outpost Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and Good Caper Crime. ITV America produces leading content, including Queer Eye, Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, The Four, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, Forged in Fire, and Real Housewives of NJ, just to name a few.
This position serves as a liaison between ITV's non-US based production teams and our US accounting, legal, human resources, and production departments on occasions where they are shooting within the US. The manager is responsible for fielding email inquiries and guiding our foreign partners though both the production and payment processes when they film here in the US. Because of this, the position requires some knowledge of production and some knowledge of accounting. It is important to note that while this position facilitates payments and provides information to our non-US based partners, it is not a fixer position.
The role is located in Los Angeles and reports into Production Management. Salary commiserate with experience.
• Fielding questions via a central CMC email address from non-US production teams and providing basic information on US accounting, payroll, production, and legal procedures, and/or seeking information and answers to questions from appropriate departments within ITV America
• Entering invoice information (via Oracle Cloud) on behalf of non-US based productions when they are making payments to US vendors.
• Guiding non-US production personnel through the vendor set up and payment processes
• Tracking and coding invoices as they are submitted, processed, and paid to ensure timely payment and that they are billed back to the correct production
• Facilitating credit card payments on behalf of non-US based production teams for US purchases
• Reconciling credit card purchases by gathering receipts from various non-US production teams and inputting into web client
• Processing petty cash requests, replenishments, and reconciliations
• Providing and collecting the correct start forms from employees to provide to Entertainment Partners
• Processing timecards and reviewing, editing, and approving payroll edits through Entertainment Partners
• Familiarity with compensation laws for production employees working in multiple states, specifically California
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization with discretion, tact and diplomacy at all times. Patience, tolerance and resilience are key skills.
• Self-starter that is willing to learn and able to manage ambiguity and operate effectively with little supervision.
• Ability to help evolve and implement improved processes.
• Working knowledge of various business systems, Apple Mac products (iMac, MacBookAir, MacBookPro), PCs, office printers, etc.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online