Executive Assistant - VPs of Prod & SVP of Post
ITV AmericaSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
ITV America is the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America through its production companies Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, Loud TV, Outpost Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and ITV Entertainment. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Hell's Kitchen, The Four, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, and Real Housewives of NJ.
Based in ITV's Sherman Oaks office, this role will report to two VPs of Production and the SVP of Post Production. This is a high profile administrative role, which requires an individual who is very organized, independent, reliable, and has the ability to flex with ever-changing priorities.
• Maintain three demanding calendars; including appointment scheduling across multiple time zones
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the executive's obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs
• Coordinate weekly departmental meetings; respond to changes quickly and proactively alter priorities when necessary
• Read, interpret and write email correspondence as it relates to the executive's obligations
• Answer all incoming calls; at times, sit on scheduled calls taking notes; set up conference calls with multiple internal and external
• Foresee and/or manage risk, conflicts, and problem areas
• Arrange all domestic and international travel plans
• Reconcile expense reports in a timely manner
• Maintain executive's database of contacts
In addition to the above responsibilities, other duties or special projects may be assigned from time to time.
• Understanding of and interest in television production
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize, and establish administrative procedures
• 1-3 years' experience in an administrative role, preferably supporting high-level executives
• Strong typing skills; MAC proficient; solid skills in Google Mail, Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task; excellent follow-through
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion; to exercise good judgment; and to interact professionally with high-level
executives, clients, and talent
• Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online