ITV AmericaStamford, CT
Full Time Job
ITV America is the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America through its production companies Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and ITV Entertainment. ITVA is a reality television powerhouse with hundreds of hours of cutting-edge and innovative unscripted programming, airing on various major networks. We produce leading content including Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, and Real Housewives of NJ.
Based in ITV's Stamford, CT offices, this role will report to the Director of Operations.
• Distribute and collect key fobs and parking cards (replace lost cards, program fobs into security system)
• Coordinate with various departments (Post, IT, HR, etc.) to resolve facilities issues
• Greet and be a helpful contact to visitors upon arrival and departure from the office
• Resolve operational issues for employees with the highest level of customer service using internal ticketing system
• Prepare offices for incoming employees; move office furniture; coordinate with IT and/or Post Production teams to ensure systems are ready prior to employee start date
• Work with Director of Operations and Post Tech Team to allocate space for incoming employees
• Communicate status of open/unresolved operational issues to employees, ops team, and manager
• Assist employees with the use of various office systems including: conference room audio and video equipment
• Maintain a clean and orderly office supply room; process office supply orders using an inventory system to ensure appropriate supply levels are kept
• Work with building management and 3rd party vendors to ensure ITV's offices are cleaned and repaired as needed
• Maintain kitchen inventory and cleanliness; ensure the kitchen supply room is tidy
• Maintain conference rooms: clear rooms of clutter and debris after use and ensure audio and video components are ready and in proper working order
• Serve as fire safety coordinator
• Serve as backup receptionist and provide coverage for Executive Assistants on an as needed basis
• Position will be mainly based in CT but must be willing to travel between office locations in CT and NY
• Implement and maintain various tracker documents gear towards office and department organization
• Go through daily check of full office and remedy or report any issues to Director of Operations
• Store and retrieve items from outside storage facility
• Build office furniture and hang artwork on office walls
• Close down office each day at the end of business hours
• Fulfill additional job responsibilities as needed or as assigned
• Demonstrated experience functioning efficiently in an environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management, and customers/clients
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and efficiently with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task; excellent follow-through; extremely organized and efficient time management skills
• Professionalism, punctuality, and reliability
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, including adaptability, and the ability to establish quick rapport
• Proficiency with Google Suite and Apple products (iMacs, iPads, iPhones)
• Ability to learn and use new software
• 1 - 2 years' experience preferred
• Can lift up or move up to 50lbs and utilize tools such as drill gun, furniture dollies for any required office
• Must have a driver's license with a clean driving history and be comfortable driving large and cargo style vans
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online