ITV AmericaStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Development Leftfield Pictures
Overview of US Businesses: ITV America is the largest independent non-scripted producer in the US. It includes ITV Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, and Good Caper. ITV America is behind some of the biggest brands on American non-scripted programming. This includes series such as 'Queer Eye', 'Hell's Kitchen,' 'Love Island', 'Fixer Upper', 'Pawn Stars', 'The First 48', 'Alone' and 'Real Housewives of New Jersey.' Across the group we produce hundreds of hours of successful programming across multiple networks.
Based in either North Hollywood or Stamford, and reporting to the SVP Development of Leftfield Pictures, the role of the Development Coordinator is to help research and develop ideas, formats, and pitch materials for new content; to build relationships and partnerships for the department; and to support and manage productions as needed. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, creative, and passionate about telling stories in the male factual, competition and general entertainment spaces.
• Help generate, develop and pitch original unscripted ideas and formats
• Write copy and provide creative direction for pitch decks and sizzles
• Design and execute pitch decks with a premium aesthetic
• Work with prospective talent and producers to generate compelling partnerships and access
• Solicit and review external pitches for development consideration
• Facilitate interoffice communication with other departments, including business affairs, production management and accounting
• Track new shows and market trends
• Support other duties and special projects as assigned
• A passion for male factual, general entertainment and competition programming
• 1-2 years of unscripted television and/or digital development experience
• Strong creative writing ability for treatments and pitch materials
• Attention to detail and ability to research
• Highly organized and able to quickly break down and communicate creative concepts
• Experience designing visual materials
ITV is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is committed to maintaining a creative and collaborative environment with a diverse workforce.
Hybrid Work from Office/Home Disclaimer. While ITV remains committed to creating a flexible work environment, we believe that in person collaboration is key. The current requirement is that employees report to the office two (2) days per week, but that is subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company.
$50,000 - $55,000 plus OT
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online