Business Affairs Assistant
ITV AmericaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ITV America is now the largest independent producer of non-scripted content in America, through its production companies ITV Entertainment, Leftfield Pictures, Sirens Media, Loud TV, Outpost Entertainment, High Noon Entertainment, Thinkfactory Media, and Good Caper Crime. ITV America produces leading content, including Queer Eye, Hell's Kitchen, Love Island, The Four, Pawn Stars, Fixer Upper, Forged in Fire, and Real Housewives of NJ, just to name a few.
Located in New York City, this role reports to the SVP, Business Affairs.
• Assist and provide support to the SVP of Business Affairs and the legal team.
• Draft, negotiate, and coordinate potential talent and collaboration contracts including but not limited to exclusivity, talent, vendor, and co-production agreements.
• Facilitate and review background checks for on-camera talent and crew members; communicate talent paperwork updates and background check results to the applicable network executives.
• Maintain a large volume of agreements and correspondence; track distribution, revisions, execution of agreements, and related legal documents.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization with discretion, tact and diplomacy at all times. Patience, tolerance and resilience are key skills.
• Self-starter that is willing to learn and able to manage ambiguity and operate effectively with little supervision.
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact professionally with high-level executives, clients, and talent
• Ability to help evolve and implement improved processes.
• Working knowledge of various business systems, Apple Mac products (iMac, MacBookAir, MacBookPro), PCs, office printers, etc.
Our people are our greatest asset and, as an equal opportunities employer, we welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to work both in front of and behind the cameras.
''ITV, where creativity, diversity and collaboration put us right at the heart of popular culture.''
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online