Summer Intern - Live Action Original Series
It's A Laugh Productions, Inc.Burbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/16/2021 9:51:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Live Action Original Series jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Live Action Original Series postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Live Action Original Series? Job Summary:
Be a part of an innovative team and culture…
Disney Branded Television is a unit of Disney General Entertainment Content which oversees development and production of content geared towards kids, teens and families for Disney and Disney Channel linear networks.
A Day in the Life…
This position will support the Live Action Current Series team for Disney Branded Television. The team's intern will gain firsthand insight into the creative processes of our group's multiplatform programming.
• Tracking and organizing creative documents and schedules for shows
• Coordinating creative submission grids for department organization
• Researching and documenting industry related information as assigned
• Reading scripts, watching cuts, and offering creative feedback/coverage
• Attending current series team meetings
• Compiling dailies clips for review
• Drafting and distributing internal department memos
• Desk and phone coverage as needed
What we are looking for…
• Interest in scripted development and current series
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google suites
• Interest or passion in Kids/Family content
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last eighteen (18) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program, Disney Culinary Program or Disney Professional Internship Program.
• This internship is a remote internship. The internship requires a working, reliable internet connection as well as a quiet, dedicated work space.
• The approximate dates of this internship are May/June through August/September 2021.
• Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship.
About Disney Channel:
Disney Channel creates content that captures the imaginations of kids and adults of all ages. Our talented professionals harness passion and creativity to tell stories that are loved by millions around the globe. From both classic and cutting-edge animation to blockbuster movies and live-action comedy series, Disney Channel delivers across multiple platforms wherever our audience lives. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals, we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with It's A Laugh Productions, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Channel.
It's A Laugh Productions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.