ISH EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Ish Entertainment is looking for an experienced Development Producer with a passion for unscripted (reality and documentary) to join the Ish Development Team. Producer should be a team player with a strong point-of-view on development and TV content as a whole. Candidates should have a thorough understanding of the unscripted development process and market trends. Must be a self starter who has experience executing and overseeing projects through all phases of development.
Job requirements - included, but not limited to:
• Generate new ideas and bring in potential projects for development through pitches and submissions
• Flesh out show formats and develop pitch decks
• Break down show concepts and generate log lines
• Write scripts/breakdowns that convey the shows format and style
• Produce sizzle tapes from concept through production and post production - this includes writing sizzle scripts, field producing, directing talent, conducting interviews, scene work, post producing, and overseeing editors in post.
• Find new talent through basic casting (ie: research, outreach, Skype intvs, etc)
• Strong research and deck writing skills
• Experience producing sizzles both in the field and in post.
• knowledge of and/or relationships with current buyers
• Basic Editing experience and knowledge of editing software
• Casting experience such as finding talent, conducting Skype interviews, and basic cut downs
• Photoshop skills a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online