Music Bingo Host
Ironic Music Booking AgencyNewburyport, MA
Music Bingo is trending now! It's more interesting than trivia, and easier & more fun to play! Here's a quick summary of Music Bingo by Ironic:
• Music Bingo is a fun filled and fast paced take on traditional bingo. Players are given a bingo card where traditional bingo numbers have been replaced with song names, music titles or both. The host plays a song for a short amount of time (20-30sec), and players must put an X on the card, with the goal of getting BINGO! There will be prizes awarded, as with trivia, different for each venue.
• The overall duration is approx. 2-2.5 hours.
• There are generally 3 rounds, plus a cover all round.
• The pay to the host is $125 (net). It's a great way to earn extra $$ on a weeknight, in a mere 2-2.5 hours!
• You will be required to sign a contract with Ironic and supply us with a W9.
• Payment is via PayPal.
• You will need a PA/small sound system.
• There are clearly defined rules, that each venue will agree to.
• Ironic will provide ALL other necessary materials for this: we'll give you song lists, cards, markers, erasers, etc.
• This is mainly a Monday - Thursday gig.
We are currently in search of more hosts. We're also interested in people acting as back-up or fill-in hosts, which means you wouldn't need to commit to a day/venue, but be available to fill-in on an as needed basis.
Here are the types of people we're looking for:
- You feel comfortable speaking in public, on a microphone
- You have a fun, upbeat personality
- You're positive & professional
- You have a reliable vehicle and you're willing to travel up to 30+ miles (we have venues from S ME - Boston)
- You own a laptop with a music player program such as I-tunes or Media Player
- You have your own PA system (some venues do have them). If you do not, get in touch and we'll explain how we can help.
- You are available 1-2 times per week. Start times vary but average 6-7pm. This is NOT negotiable.
- You're interested & available to be an independent contractor earning $125 for 2.5-3 hrs max per event you host
Let's be frank, if you're thinking this is an easy gig, why not, well that's true, but this IS also a professional gig. It's 2-3 hours max. of being there, and it's practically automated with the app we're using, so it truly is EZ! However, we need dedicated professionals to make this work for all of us so please be cognizant of that. We don't want to waste anyone's time, nor do we want to have our time wasted. We've been working hard at this and since we've launched, it's all happening quickly! We want to add to our team of professionals who are all happy to be on the team, and willing to work!
Also, should you be interested in offering Music Bingo to some of your regular venues, we're offering a $100 finder fee, and an additional $100 if they commit to a 1 yr. contract (after the initial 3 mth period).
This is an excellent opportunity to hone your social skills, have fun & earn money while doing it. If you think you'd be a great fit for this, please get in touch!
$125 per event you host includes meal + non-alcoholic beverage & in some locations, parking.
1) Your full availability to train. So far training is on Mondays in Manchester, NH at 6pm, or Saturdays in Hampton Beach, NH at 8pm.
2) What nights you're looking to Host? We need assurance that you can do this each & every week. If, by chance, you have vacation, or something planned, please include any/all dates you are NOT available, as well as any days/dates you could act as a fill-in host.
3) How many nights are you looking to pick up?
4) Where you're located & how far you are willing to travel?
5) Do you have reliable transportation?
6) Do you own a PA? Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online