Intern - Social Media and Marketing
Ironic Music Booking AgencySalisbury, MA
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 2:39:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media and Marketing jobs in Salisbury-MA
Search all Intern - Social Media and Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Social Media and Marketing? SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Ironic is looking for a highly motivated intern interested in learning about social media marketing in the music industry. Candidates must love music, social media and be enthusiastic and computer/internet savvy. As an intern, you would be an essential part of our team and have fun while learning a lot about the industry, assisting with both online and offline campaigns. You will assist with outreach, research and project related tasks. Interns would have specific duties, deadlines and take full responsibility for their projects. A commitment of 15-20 hours per week is required, for a minimum of 4 months. This is a virtual/online position and is an unpaid internship.
The Social Media Intern's foremost priorities, with no order of importance, are as follows:
- Intern will be responsible for tweeting about Ironic's bands/musicians' gigs on Ironic's Twitter page;
- Intern will be responsible for creating & posting on Ironic's Instagram page;
- Intern will utilize Hootsuite to adequately schedule 5-10 tweets per day & 5-10 Instagram posts per day.
- Intern will be responsible for creating & posting on Ironic's Instagram page.
- Self driven and proactive
- Proficient writing and grammar skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet timely deadlines
- Interest in marketing, promotions and social media
- Great familiarity with social networking sites
- Advanced experience with all Office programs
- Timely responses to email, texts & other
- Ability to time manage
- Ability to work remotely
- Keen organizational and multi-tasking skills
All selected candidates will be required to sign a contract prior to beginning a collaboration. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.