Invisible NarrativesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Invisible Narratives is looking for a Creative Executive to collaborate in the day-to-day development and production of our annual slate of films. The ideal candidate will have experience in both traditional and digital media, a passion for new forms of storytelling and an ability to develop for multiple formats, genres and distribution platforms.
- Generate ideas, develop projects and search for valuable IP (books, comics, graphic novels, podcasts, etc)
- Identify and pursue talent for open writing and directing assignments
- Provide creative feedback during the pitch/script development process and during ongoing production
- Help staff writer roundtables and mini rooms.
- Support team in the day-to-day development of the company's creative slate.
- Develop and manage relationships with the creative community (writers, producers, digital Creators and actors), agents and managers
- Create comprehensive and well-organized writer, director and talent databases, including sample coverage, credits, representation, and other relevant information.
Experience & Skills:
- Foundational knowledge of story structure, character design and development process
- Deep industry contacts to writers and directors (of all levels, particularly emerging), agents, talent, etc.
- Strong development history and proven talent for identifying unique material
- Mix of traditional and digital experience
- Understanding of the Creator landscape
- Ability to adapt to changing formats and distribution models
About Invisible Narratives
Invisible Narratives is a micro-studio that works with the world's most influential talent across genres to create elevated storytelling experiences for the next generation of consumers. Founded by Adam Goodman (former Head of Motion Pictures of Paramount Pictures and Dreamworks), Invisible Narratives utilizes an agile production and distribution model that combines the power of the most engaged digital fandoms with world-class Hollywood storytellers to develop a new kind of franchise IP portfolio for audiences across digital content, film, television and live streaming. Invisible Narratives packages exclusive content driven by talent for their dedicated fan communities on Inviz.tv, the company's direct-to-consumer destination, as well as content for third party distributors and theatrical release.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online