International PromotionsLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
International Promotions is seeking an Assistant to join our Film and TV department. In this role, you will be assisting primarily our head of Film, covering scripts, screening films, packing orders and providing support for a wide range of tasks. We are a small team, so flexibility and the ability to be a team player is key!
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately we can not hire until the strike is over, but we want to find the best candidate as soon as possible so we can hit the ground running when the strike ends.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• WILL NOT ACCEPT APPLICATION WITHOUT COVER LETTER AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS
• College degree and valid driver's license required
• A passion for film and tv, as well as knowledge of the current industry landscape
• Excellent formal writing skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask a must
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and Google Docs
• Outgoing, professional demeanor and consummate phone skills; you will be a liaison between company, clients, and studios
• Assist Film VP with reading scripts for placement opportunities, reaching out to productions, tracking film release dates, and screening completed films for placements
• Assist Television Manager with packing orders, making deliveries, and car loans
• Manage the inventory of client products both in warehouse and during shipping
• Must be able to lift items weighing up to 25 pounds
• Team player who will assist in other office and clerical duties when needed
• Entry level, but Sales and Film Marketing experience/internships a plus
• This is an on-location/office role (NO REMOTE WORK)
$48,000.00 - 52,500.00 per year
Health Insurance (kicks in after the three months) Paid Time Off
We are an Entertainment Marketing Company with over 34 years of experience representing some of the world's most iconic brands.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online