Junior Literary Manager
Integral Artists Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Overview and Responsibilities
Working remotely in Los Angeles and reporting directly to the CEO, the new Junior Literary Manager will have experience working in the literary department with a film and tv talent agency or management company and will have deep connections with studio and network executives in Los Angeles. Duties will include submissions of clients and client projects as well as assisting in the development of client's projects. They will be a self-starter who can set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders while keeping a focus on the details. The ideal candidate is able to work independently, will have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be a proactive problem-solver who wants to be part of a growing and exciting group of people.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a literary coordinator or direct rep required.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with sound decision-making skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple projects and work proactively in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Computer skills - you have proficiency in Google Suite apps (Calendar, Drive, Docs, Forms, Gmail, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• You are able to interact comfortably and confidently with all levels of staff in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
Integral Artists is a Canadian based talent agency with offices in Vancouver and Toronto. It is currently expanding operations, covering clients within the talent, literary and the behind camera sectors of the film and television industry. Our client list includes some of Canada's strongest talent, screenwriters, directors, producers and key crewmembers working across North America. This fast-growing company is in search of a Junior Literary Manager; this role will be primarily focussed on representing an existing roster of talent and requires a strong rolodex of executives.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online