Executive Assistant to the CEO
Integral Artists Inc.Vancouver, BC
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Executive Assistant to the CEO jobs in Vancouver-BC
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Headquartered in Vancouver, Integral Artists is a national talent agency that is currently expanding operations, covering clients within the talent, literary and the behind camera sectors of the film and television industry. Our client list includes some of Canada's best talent, screenwriters, directors, producers, and key crewmembers working across North America. This fast-growing company is in need of an experienced Executive Assistant to help manage the workload of the Executive Team as Integral continues to expand.
Overview and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Executive Team, the new Executive Assistant is highly organized, energetic and enjoys the administrative challenge of supporting an entrepreneurial business. The ideal candidate has experience in the film and television industry and on top of their administrative duties will be able to effectively contribute in the script development process. The new Executive Assistant is a proactive problem-solver who wants to be part of a growing and exciting group of people.
You will be primarily assisting the CEO from the Integral Artists office but will also be assisting him with his other busy companies in the industry. You may be required to work out of his other offices as well so flexibility is a must. You MUST currently reside in Vancouver, British Columbia for this job. Please do NOT apply if you reside outside of BC.
• Provide the administrative support, phone, email, correspondence, script and submissions review, client management, maintenance of all electronic and physical files and general organization.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously in high stress situations while maintaining composure and problem-solving attitude.
• Builds relationships with clients, staff and industry members through a professional and pleasant demeanor in all interactions and communications.
• Continually looks for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the
Executive Team's efforts and activities.
• High attention to detail and follow-through on all items involving operations.
• Schedule meetings including meeting logistics coordinating multiple parties, preparing agendas, meeting prep, meeting notes, summaries and action item follow up to all parties.
• Research a variety of topics as assigned and provide informative summaries and recommendations.
• Track industry leads.
• Interface regularly with senior executives in the film and television industry
(e.g., talent agents, producers, content distribution companies) and their assistants, providing information as needed, while upholding a strict level of confidentiality.
• 3+ years of executive administrative or paralegal experience.
• Industry experienced required.
• Ability to provide detailed creative comments, market analysis and script coverage.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organization, time, and project management skills.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with sound decision-making skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize multiple projects and
work proactively in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Proficient in Google Suite apps (Calendar, Drive, Docs, Forms, Gmail, Sheets, Slides), Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Mac Suite.
• Ability to interact comfortably and confidently with all levels of staff in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
• Knowledgeable and passionate about the arts and entertainment world, with a great memory for names and productions.
• HUGE plus if you've completed the UBC entertainment business administration certificate or an equivalent.