InSync PLUSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
InSync PLUS is currently accepting resumes for a Staff Accountant to perform day-to-day accounting activities. The role will focus both on the revenue and cost side of the company.
• Responsible for Billing, A/R, A/P, and other accounting tasks
• Perform duties in accordance with GAAP principles
• Perform company billing including creating estimates / POR's for department approval
• Review vendor / freelance invoices and process approved payables per accounting procedures
• Identify discrepancies or inconsistencies and ensure accuracy
• Manage vendor accounts and new vendor setups
• Prepare bi-weekly A/P reports for check runs
• Work with account executives on job related costs including creation of purchase orders
• Recommend, implement, and maintain (agency wide and interdepartmental) improvements for agency's finance and accounting processes - manage ongoing collaboration with department leaders to ensure adoption
• Assist with monthly close process
• Participate in weekly project management meetings
• Assist with yearly audit preparation
• Special and ad hoc projects
Desired Skills and Experience
• 1+ years of related-industry experience in the accounting and finance field
• BA/BS in Accounting or Finance, or closely related field
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication and business writing skills required
• Ability to multitask and maintain excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Accounting Software
Benefits and Compensation
We offer a competitive compensation package inclusive of health (medical, dental) benefits, PTO and 401k.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online