Senior Art Director
InSync PLUSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
InSync PLUS is a fully integrated company, specializing in trailers, TV spots, print and digital, for the major studios, networks, and streaming giants. We foster an energetic, supportive environment, where everyone is encouraged to participate in the collaborative process.
We looking for a Senior Art Director to design, oversee, and produce visual imagery for Key Art. The ideal candidate will have a detailed understanding of the print and digital mediums, and be able to create and lead key art campaigns. They must be able to supervise and coordinate the work of the Art Directors and Designers while ensuring that the finished product reflects a unified conceptual approach to the project.
• Provide forward-thinking creative leadership, inspiring creative collaboration across the organization
• Lead and mentor a small team of creative within the larger creative group
• Formulate concepts and overall design of visual presentations in close concert with creative director, writer, and client depending on source of project
• Effectively translate branding and marketing strategies for a wide range of properties into exceptional creative concepts and executions in keeping within project scope: strategic positioning, business requirements, timelines, and budgets
• A strong working knowledge of what goes into successful print marketing campaigns and the creative process overall
• Present and sell ideas internally and to clients
• Develop concepts and designs ensuring the art direction and visual presentation support the defined strategy
• Collaborate with creative, producers, technology, and extended team members on delivering break-through creative solutions
• Hands-on development of comps, layouts and prototypes in appropriate software applications
• Able to lead internal reviews and critiques. Communicate clearly and able to articulate needed revisions and alterations
• Reviews samples and approve or suggest changes by graphic designers
• Knowledge of motion and animation software a plus
• Knowledge of keynote a plus
• Graduate of college or art school with degree in graphic design or related field
• Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Minimum five years agency experience with strong building skills
InSync PLUS is currently working remotely. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online