Senior Art Director
InSync PLUSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
InSync PLUS is currently accepting resumes for an open position as a Senior Art Director in our Print Division. The role will require the design and production of visual imagery for Key Art presentations, including ancillary components integral to entertainment campaigns. Must be able to supervise and coordinate the work of designers and ensure that the finished product reflects a unified conceptual approach to the project.
As an Art Director, you will possess a strong unifying vision. You will be acutely aware of the overall visual appearance and how it communicates the intended message. Through concept and execution you will be able to stimulate mood, contrast features, and psychologically appeal to a target audience.
A successful candidate will be able to translate desired moods, messages, concepts, and underdeveloped ideas into imagery. Contribute fully and creatively throughout the brainstorming process and be able to convey what the finished imagery will look like. Help to resolve any conflicting agenda and inconsistencies between the various individual inputs and images.
- Minimum 5 years experience in theatrical and television advertising design
- Industry Experience
- Thorough knowledge of Graphic Design disciplines and photo-manipulation technologies (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and any 3D programs)
- Graduate of college or art school with degree in graphic design or related field
- Demonstrated management and communication skills
- Please include resume and portfolio with your application
Competitive salary. Health, Dental, & Vision benefits. 401(k) with match.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online