InSync PLUSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for an awesome Print Producer to join our team. This producer will lead key art, OOH, on platform and integrated campaigns. They will be the main point of client contact for their projects, as well as manage the projects internally. They will be responsible for their projects budgets, creating the SOW, timeline, resourcing, collecting assets, and delivering final deliverables.
The ideal candidate will be a meticulously detail oriented leader with a passion for all things print and a love of TV and film.
• Lead production of key art, OOH, on platform and integrated campaigns
• Liaison with clients and serve as the client's main point of contact
• Create the SOW and forecast, track, and manage project budgets, POs, and invoices, ensuring the project remains in scope and profitable
• Create and maintain the project timeline, ensuring the project remains on schedule and deliverable dates are met
• Demonstrate mentoring, supervisory, and team-building abilities
• Be a thought leader with a passion for print marketing
• Work with existing clients, as well as reaching out to new clients to bring in new work
What We're Looking For
• A BA or BS from an accredited 4-year institution, ideally with a degree in marketing, communications or film
• 5 years previous print experience as a producer/project manager/account executive at an ad agency with at least 2 years experience client facing and leading projects
• Ability to work within a team, juggle multiple urgent tasks and meet deadlines
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Prioritize timely delivery of work with a knack for scheduling
• Proficiency in Google Drive, social media and online programmatic marketing
• Familiarity with Adobe Suite a plus
• Knowledge of / experience with producing digital and social campaigns a plus
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online