Motion Graphics Designer
InSync PLUSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
InSync PLUS has been a leader in film and television marketing for over 20 years and works with many major motion picture studios and multiple television outlets. We are looking for a talented, self-driven Motion Graphics Designer to join our team!
Primary Responsibilities include conceptualizing, designing, and animating 2D and 3D titles for Theatrical and Broadcast campaigns including trailers, TV spots, and digital content.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-4 years of Motion Graphics Design experience
- Has at least 1 year experience at a Trailer house
- MUST be proficient in and have excellent knowledge of Aftereffects
- Strong understanding of Cinema 4D, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Solid sense of composition and timing
- Has VFX experience, including but not limited to, roto-scoping, camera tracking, and keying
- Has experience with exporting in multiple formats for finishing
- Passionate and motivated, able to excel in all aspects of design, typography, and animation
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter able to take direction well and communicate effectively
- Can work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines, with great time-management skills
- Trailer and broadcast experience a plus
- MUST provide reel or link to portfolio
Please include your resume and link to your Portfolio/Reel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online