Associate Motion Graphics Designer
Insync PlusLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Associate Motion Graphics Designer jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate Motion Graphics Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Motion Graphics Designer? InSync PLUS has been a leader in entertainment marketing for over 30 years and works with all the major motion picture studios, streaming, and broadcast outlets. We are looking for a talented, self-driven Associate Motion Graphics Designer to join our team!
Primary responsibilities include assisting and handling finishing, revising graphics for Trailer, TV, & Social Media content. Must be knowledgeable in various aspect ratios and familiar with AE Output Module templates.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years of Motion Graphics Design experience
- MUST be proficient in and have excellent knowledge of Aftereffects
- Strong understanding of Cinema 4D, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Solid sense of composition and timing
- Has VFX experience, including but not limited to, roto-scoping, camera tracking, and keying
- Has experience with exporting in multiple formats for finishing
- Passionate and motivated, able to excel in all aspects of design, typography, and animation
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter able to take direction well and communicate effectively
- Can work quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines, with great time-management skills
- Trailer and broadcast experience a plus
- Minimum 1 year experience at a Trailer House a plus
- MUST provide reel or link to portfolio
InSync PLUS is currently working remotely with plans to return to the office on a hybrid work schedule (working both on-site & off.) The ideal candidate will be local to the LA area.