Asset Manager / Finishing Coordinator
InSync PLUSLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
InSync PLUS has been a leader in entertainment marketing for over 30 years and works with all the major motion picture studios, streaming, and broadcast outlets.
We are looking for a talented, self-driven Asset Manager / Finishing Coordinator to join our AV & Digital team!
The ideal Candidate:
- Detail-oriented, organized, self-starter, able to take direction well and communicate effectively
- Works quickly and efficiently under tight deadlines, with great time-management skills
- Coordinate client assets (ftrs, splits, music from client, gfx packages, dailies, scripts, digital assets)
- Maintain inventory logs of received assets (cutting elements)
- Download features and assets
- Facilitate assets for finishing
- Coordinate shot lists & cue sheets
- Update version lists
- Update production list for company production & AV meetings
- Ensures receipt of finished files from studio/network
- Updates website
- Facilitate awards entries & assets
- Ad hoc projects
InSync PLUS is currently working remotely with plans to return to the office on a hybrid work schedule (working both on-site & off.) The ideal candidate will be local to the LA area.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online