Intern - Entertainment & Lifestyle PR
Innovative PRBeverly Hills, CA
Freelance Unpaid Internship
Are you looking to gain experience in Lifestyle Public Relations and Digital Media?
Innovative PR is a public relations company located in Los Angeles and New York, seeking self-motivated interns to assist our team. This internship would begin immediately and run for the duration of the semester.
We work with established brands such as: Joico, Shiseido, Proud Source Water, and many more.
This is an UNPAID internship. We need hard working self-starters that can keep up with a fast-paced environment. Interns are expected to work 2-3 days a week (you choose your days) from the hours of 10am to 5pm Monday-Friday.
We are looking for a motivated, professional, and trustworthy intern to help us with various administrative and public relations tasks and duties. This is a valuable opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in the fashion and entertainment industry as you will be exposed to many top-tier apparel, beauty, and lifestyle companies.
• General office duties
• Tracking stylist and editorial inventory pulls/returns
• Preparing gifting materials for celebrities and editors
• Delivering send outs
• Maintaining showroom appearance
• Assisting with daily showroom appointments
• Create and curate engaging content
• Update social media accounts with approved content
• Drafting press materials, pitching, media monitoring, research, team travel coordination
• Build and update media lists and databases
• Self-motivated individual who takes initiative
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients and team members
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Solid understanding of the different social networks
• Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters university/college
• Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
Expectations of an ideal candidate:
• Upbeat, high energy level.
• Positive, can-do attitude, go-getter.
• Able to take constructive criticism.
• Reliable and punctual.
• Has a strong interest in the world of public relations.
• Having a car to run errands to editors is mandatory.
• Owns laptop to use during internship.
Take a look at our website to get a feel for our clients and brands at our main Innovative PR site!
Please include your resume and a brief description of why you are interested in this internship.
Additionally, please include the following information in your response:
• Full Name
• Phone Number
• The days you are available every week from 10am-5pm M-F.
• The date you are available to start this internship
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online