Office Assistant / Mailroom
Innovative ArtistsNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Established Talent Agency is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic individual for our New York office. We are looking for positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the entertainment industry and a strong ambition to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Interested candidates should have a desire to learn about a talent agency as well as overall administrative support of an agency.
• General office administrative and mailroom responsibilities
• Reception coverage
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Assist with daily operations and miscellaneous tasks as needed
* A+ organizational skills
* Handling things that need to be done without being asked
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous internship in casting, production, talent agency, or talent management preferred
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge especially with Mac platforms
• Bachelor's degree required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online