Accounting Department Assistant
Innovative ArtistsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Westside Talent Agency is seeking a sharp and ambitious Accounting Assistant for our HQ office.
Ideal candidates must have 1-2 year's office experience and possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to grow in the accounting field.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Accounts payable
• Categorizing and GL coding credit card statements
• Manage agent expense account and reimbursements
• Make Daily bank deposits
• Solve payment issues and problems as they arise
• General office support including monitoring voicemails, sorting mail, stamping outgoing mail scanning checks, ordering lunches, ordering supplies etc.
Skills required for the position are but not limited to:
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of inEntertainment Software, Quicken, Data Faction, Concur
• AA or BA (Business, Accounting or Finance preferred)
• At least one year of work experience in accounting related field
• Must feel comfortable working in an office environment. We follow all local, state and federal safety requirements.
This person will report directly to the Heads of the Accounting Department and must be comfortable as a team player with fellow assistants.
This position is 100% on site.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online