Intern - Sync & Licensing
Inkwell EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/25/2023 9:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Sync & Licensing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Intern - Sync & Licensing postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Internship Start Date/Season: 8-28-23
LOOKING FOR FALL INTERNS
Approximately 6 hrs Each Day / 3 days a Week
Internship Duration: Fall of 2023
Time/Days Required: 3 days - about 6 hours a day
Workplace Requirements: Remote Applicants Welcome for This Job
You will work as an intern for our company's sync placement and licensing arm.
If you have previous experience in sync, that is great. If not, we are happy to train the right people.
We are a tight-knit team, all about good energy and working together to build and reach our targets.
For this internship, you will work 100% remotely. So feel free to apply from anywhere in the United States.
We seek intelligent, down-to-earth, hardworking, and self-sufficient candidates who can keep up in a fast-paced environment.
You will be pitching our clients to music supervisors and music departments.
- Administrative work
- Pitching the right music and clients to music supervisors and music departments
- You will be writing/sending lots of emails
- Google Sheets will be used to keep track of contacts
- Disco will be used to keep tracks organized
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word is helpful
- Updating and keeping metadata organized
- Bring your ideas to the table about new clients and music that we should be pitching