Intern - Music Management Company
Inkwell EntertainmentNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Remote & Meetings & Events in NYC
Start Date Approximately - 2-6-23 through 6-1-23
Approximately 6 hrs Each Day / 2-3days a Week
You will work as the assistant and intern to the CEO and SVP of our management company.
We are a tight-knit team, and we are all about good energy and working together to build, reach our targets, and help our clients achieve their goals.
Our clients work in the music industry, from established to up-and-coming artists.
You will work mostly remotely and be asked to perform at events and attend meetings in NYC.
We are looking for intelligent, down-to-earth, hardworking, and self-sufficient candidates who can keep up in a fast-paced environment. The more varied your skillset, the more likely you will be a good fit.
Please have the desire to work as a business executive in the music/entertainment industry and not as an artist or model.
- Assisting CEO & SVP
- Administrative work
- You will be writing/sending lots of emails
- Google Sheets will be used to keep track of contacts
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word is helpful
- Basic skills in creating posts, one-sheets, etc., on Canva helpful
- Updating and helping to run clients' social media
- Working with our clients and assisting at gigs, photoshoots, etc.
- Attending meetings with labels, brands, etc., so that you get hands-on experience is part of the job
- Unpaid Internship - College Credit
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online