Industrial Light & MagicSydney, NS
Full Time Job
We are looking for a VFX Producer who reflects the production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The VFX Producer partners with the VFX Supervisor to lead the crew in fulfilling the Director's vision; focusing on managing the budget and schedule, while maintaining the highest quality of work.
What You'll Do
• Partner with key creatives to develop the approach for creating the effects work and provide clients with estimates of budget and schedule.
• Principal project contact for tracking and reporting progress of work, budgeting and negotiating cost of work, and delivering cost/schedule changes.
• Create, organize, and maintain the overall project schedule.
• Manage the production team.
• Evaluate the project budget and work scope with production accountants to provide management with early, consistent, and accurate financial reporting.
• Maintain the project crew sheet, collaborating with the talent team to ensure the project is appropriately crewed.
• Collaborate with the talent management team and studio production managers, with a focus on covering the project resource needs and balancing the overall capacity of the studio resources.
• Lead a positive team environment, ensuring a collaborative and respectful work environment for your artists and production teams.
What We're Looking For
• A positive, proactive and collaborative VFX Producer who has a proven track record delivering VFX projects.
• You probably have 10 or more years experience in VFX Production in all roles, including VFX Producer credits on complex high end projects.
• Highly organised, calm and with solid intuition around project strategy and client management.
• You care about building a collaborative and respectful team dynamic and lead by example in all of your relationships with client, supervisors and colleagues.
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Film, Art or Communications or you have gained that experience by working in our industry.
• • •