Industrial Light & MagicSydney, NS
Full Time Job
The Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the project production team on a daily basis with a wide range of duties, with the goal of a project team that functions smoothly and efficiently. It is a great opportunity to work and learn from within the core of a production team.
What you'll do
• Set up show meetings both physical and virtual, ensuring all project meetings run smoothly and conflicts are resolved
• Prepare and maintain the dailies playlist, including all internal communication
• Assist with creating playlists, presenting screens, and general preparation for meetings
• Be the point person for project I/O needs including mirroring files, receiving and sending files to client and other sites
• Assist the production team in keeping track of project crew's working week, including availability, sick days and holidays
• Maintain the show crew list, and email aliases
• Send welcome emails to new crew, assist production manager with starters/leavers email
• General crew support - including arranging meals, events and travel
• Assist facilities with general office maintenance duties
What we're looking for
• Enthusiasm, excellent communication skills and attention to detail while working under pressure
• You probably have 1 or more years experience in a fast paced work environment and are great at juggling multiple responsibilities as well as good computer skills, particularly excel.
• Problem solving ability and a proactive approach to all situations - combined with a good sense of humor
• You have a Bachelor's Degree in Film, Art, Communications or related or you have gained that experience by working in our industry.
• • •