Executive VFX Producer
Industrial Light & MagicSydney, NS
Full Time Job
We are looking for a Leader who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The Executive VFX Producer is responsible for overseeing a portfolio of shows in the Sydney studio, bringing production oversight to all stages of production and support to the teams involved. The EP engages in studio planning, and local business development. The EP fosters a collaborative and global mindset across all activities.
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for overseeing assigned shows in the ILM Sydney portfolio.
• Responsible for budgets, schedules, resources, and general strategy for executing assigned shows on time and on budget.
• Supports show leadership in managing client conflict and expectations.
• Key point of contact/escalation for EPs and Hub Producers in other ILM Studios.
• Works closely with Talent Management to understand and drive local capacity issues and opportunities.
• In conjunction with Creative Director, meets with show hub and/or clients early in each assigned project to establish and/or renew relationships.
What We're Looking For:
• You have a proven track record of successfully working in Visual Effects Producer capacity on several major productions at a facility (6+ years).
• Proven track record in bidding and client management.
• Specific understanding of visual effects techniques, scheduling and throughput.
• You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in Film, Art, Communications or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
• 10+ years hands-on digital production experience.
At Lucasfilm/ILM we believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are integral to our company. We are at our best when our people at all levels reflect the vast life experiences of our audiences, and we thrive when ideas and decisions from all are valued and represented. If you are passionate about the role, but don't fit every criteria of the posting, we encourage you to still apply. We want to hear your story .
• • •