Associate VFX Supervisorsingapore, Singapore
Industrial Light & MagicSingapore , SG
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2020 5:01:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Associate VFX Supervisorsingapore, Singapore jobs in Singapore -SG
Search all Associate VFX Supervisorsingapore, Singapore postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate VFX Supervisorsingapore, Singapore? Job Summary:
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
The Associate VFX Supervisor is responsible for ensuring work is created to the quality and standards requested by the client and the ILM VFX Supervisor, addressing technical issues, and identifying best practices and approaches as needed.
• Collaborate closely with the ILM VFX Supervisors to ensure all work that comes through ILM Singapore meets client specifications.
• Runs dailies, gives crew direction on shots and assets, aesthetic direction and feedback.
• Develops methodology and approach to show, including how to get work completed efficiently and within show budget
• Lead the crew, provide mentoring, individual training and professional guidance as needed.
• Serves as key creative in bid meetings
• Serves as a mentor within the studio and partners with Talent Management, Production and Training to develop training and guide artists overall professional development.
• Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the individual skills sets of the VFX artists.
• Participate in show and annual performance reviews for the VFX artists.
• Maintain a high level of proficiency in current tools and methodologies - both proprietary and 3rd party applications available on the market.
• 8-10 years hands-on digital production experience.
• Proven track record of successfully working in a supervisory capacity on several major productions (4-5 years)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, Fine Art, or equivalent work experience.
• A demonstrable blend of technical and artistic skills, preferably with experience as a Technical Director or Digital Artist.
• Portfolio demonstrating strong traditional art skills.
• Reel demonstrating robust high end Feature Film VFX experience.
• Experience with Shake, Nuke, or proprietary equivalent.
• Experience with Maya, 3dsMax, XSI, or proprietary equivalent.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
• Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Lighting, Compositing, Digital Matte Painting, Texturing and Modeling
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.