Associate Producersingapore, Singapore
Industrial Light & MagicSingapore , SG
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2020 2:11:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Associate Producersingapore, Singapore jobs in Singapore -SG
Search all Associate Producersingapore, Singapore postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producersingapore, Singapore? Job Summary:
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
The Associate VFX Producer is responsible for the planning, scheduling, production and delivery of specific shows with a focus on the highest standard of quality, delivery on time and on budget, under the direction of the ILM Singapore Producers and in collaboration with the ILM teams in other locations. The Associate VFX Producer works across all shows and reports to the appropriate Show Producer on a daily basis for show specific tasks.
• Working with key creative members, and Producer, creates and communicates overall shot schedules across all disciplines, using ILM's best practices for scheduling. Oversees implementation of schedule
• Manages, mentors and guides the Production Manager, Production coordinators and Production Assistants on a daily basis to ensure all show needs are met
• Organizes and runs VFX bidding meetings as needed
• With input from Supervisors and the Show Producer, proactively identify and plan for work to be sent and ensure maximum utilization of artists at all times.
• Provide support for technical and creative issues that arise, to ensure work stays on schedule and optimal workflow is adhered to.
• Using ''Bids vs. Actuals'' and financial reporting tools, track each show's performance on a weekly basis. Proactively raise concerns, strive to find creative solutions and show improvement in a timely manner where possible.
• In partnership with the Producer and Production Accountant, regularly checks EFC to ensure work is on budget
• Maintain overview of utilization using established departmental production management and tracking systems. Participate in regular meetings with Show leadership to determine upcoming show crewing needs.
• Creates, maintains and communicates crew ramps to Talent Managers, Producer, Show Leadership and production teams.
• Been a VFX production manager on multiple shows (5 years)
• Proven track record in bidding and client management
• Excellent computer skills including: Word, Excel, Google suite
• Experience with databases and a wide range of production management tools (such as Shotgun, Filemaker Pro, MS Project)
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.