Assistant VFX Editor
Industrial Light & MagicSydney, NS
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2023 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Assistant VFX Editor jobs in Sydney-NS
Search all Assistant VFX Editor postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for an Assistant VFX Editor who reflects the production excellence and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
The Assistant VFX Editor is responsible for assisting with daily tasks and editorial work as requested by a Lead or Senior VFX Editor on a VFX project.
What You'll Do
• Keep project's edits up to date with the latest client turnovers and QCing daily department updates.
• Assist production and editorial teams to provide general editorial support; abbreviated cuts, updated sequences for internal and client reviews
• Assist with processing client turnovers and maintaining editorial databases
• Provide production and VFX departments with editorial reports and other editorial data
• Work on broader ILM company editorial projects, including, show archiving, marketing and award reels
What We're Looking For
• 2+ years experience with Avid Media Composer.
• Confident ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under tight schedules.
• Strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
At Lucasfilm/ILM we believe that diversity, inclusion and belonging are integral to our company. We are at our best when our people at all levels reflect the vast life experiences of our audiences, and we thrive when ideas and decisions from all are valued and represented. If you are passionate about the role, but don't fit every criteria of the posting, we encourage you to still apply. We want to hear your story .
• • •