Independent Media IncCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
A truly unique and dynamic TV Commercial Production Company located at the gateway to Playa Vista, is searching for an Accounting Associate to become a valued member of our accounting team. Our company specializes in high quality national Television Commercials, directed by 'A-List' feature film directors, produced domestically and internationally. Our office staff, production staff and crew members are a tightly knit group and we pride ourselves on being extremely flexible and efficient.
• Credit card coding, posting and reconciliations.
• Reviewing and processing job petty cash.
• Reviewing and approving job payroll.
• Job-cost monitoring and reporting.
• Budget tracking and analysis.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Tracking staff sick and vacation days.
• Maintaining effective communication with Production, Office Staff and Vendors.
• Purchasing, filing.
• Special projects as needed.
• Seeking an organized, dependable, and detail oriented team player.
• PC and/or Mac user with strong MS Excel skills.
• Experienced QuickBooks user.
• Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Bachelor's degree required. Accounting, Finance or Business major preferred.
• Must have authorization to work in the United States.
• Experience working in the Entertainment Industry would be an asset.
Salary: Competitive - Commensurate with Experience. Generous Benefits Package includes Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Parking, A Well-Stocked Kitchen, Beautiful Office Building!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online