Spring Intern - Talent & Literary
Inclusion ManagementRemote, US
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Busy Talent & Literary Management company looking for Spring Interns to support their exclusive roster of talent and the managers who work with them. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: script coverage, project research/tracking, social media, basic administrative duties, scouting potential clients, assembling EPKs, drafting talent pitches, and general support. Interns will learn how to interact with clients, agents, casting, production, and other collaborators.
• Strong writers*
• Great communicators
• Team players with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
• Must be comfortable working independently
• Must demonstrable understanding of Hispanic/ LatinX culture and audiences
• Plus: Fluent in Spanish
• Plus: Script coverage experience
• Plus: Experience with Photoshop
• Candidates also must be comfortable interacting with well-known personalities and must be discreet.
This is an unpaid internship and students must be eligible to receive college credit for this internship. Grad students and are welcome to apply. Flexible hours, but we do request that you are able to work a minimum of 2-3 days per week. Looking for interns to start in January and ideally work until the April/May (possible extension).
Look forward to e-meeting you :)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online