Fall Intern - Talent & Literary
Inclusion ManagementRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2022 1:45:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Talent & Literary jobs in Remote-US
Search all Fall Intern - Talent & Literary postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Busy Talent & Literary Management company looking for Fall Interns to support their exclusive roster of talent and the managers who work with them. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: script coverage, project research/tracking, social media, basic administrative duties, scouting potential clients, assembling EPKs, drafting talent pitches, and general support. Interns will learn how to interact with clients, agents, casting, production, and other collaborators.
• Strong writers*
• Script coverage experience is necessary if you are interested working with Literary*
• Great communicators
• Team players with a no-task-is-too-small attitude
• Must be comfortable working independently
• Must demonstrable understanding of Hispanic/ LatinX culture and audiences
• Plus: Fluent in Spanish
• Plus: Experience with social media
• Plus: Experience with Photoshop
• Candidates also must be comfortable interacting with well-known personalities and must be discreet.
This is an unpaid remote internship and students must be eligible to receive college credit for this internship. Grad students and are welcome to apply. Flexible hours, but we do request that you are able to work a minimum of 2-3 days per week. Looking for interns to start mid September and ideally work until the first week of December (possible extension).
Look forward to e-meeting you :)