Impact MarketingLondon, UK
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Promotion Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Promotion Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Promotion Manager? Impact generates audiences for cultural events and attractions for our clients in the arts, entertainment and leisure sectors. We do this through our range of expert marketing services which includes print distribution, promotions and video production.
We are looking for an experienced Manager to lead on all things Promotions. This refers to all people-based marketing services from leafleting, brand ambassadors and experiential teams to costumed work and data capture. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for the people in the team as well as the successful delivery of each campaign.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Recruitment and retention of 50-100 casual staff
• Performance management and staff development
• Managing weekly staff rosters
• Writing clear and detailed staff briefs
• Acting as the on-site Duty Manager for large-team campaigns
• Gathering and compiling client reports on the success of each campaign
• Working closely with Account Managers to assist campaign set up and delivery
• Management of campaign materials
• Acting as the main 'on call' point of contact for the team
Essential skills and experience:
• Meticulously organised
• Ability to problem solve and prioritise under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous experience of recruitment and team leadership, with the ability to motivate and engage a team
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Preferred skills and experience:
• An understanding, or interest, in the arts and cultural sectors in London
• Some understanding of marketing techniques/ the Promotions industry
You may be required to work some evenings and weekends on location, as and when necessary.
This is a unique opportunity to join a market-leading company, working with some of the UK's most prestigious theatres, museums, charities and visitor attractions. You'll be joining a friendly, talented and motivated team, and will be fully supported to succeed in this role.