Intern - to Lead Producer
Immortal ThoughtsChicago, IL
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Immortal Thoughts, a Chicago-based boutique production company, is looking for an intern to work as personal assistant to its lead producer. This position is fully remote. The internship will last for 4 months with the possibility of turning into a full time position at the end of that period. Working hours will be around 15-20 hours a week. Start date is flexible/asap.
Various tasks will include:
· Scheduling meetings / managing calendar for Producer
· Drafting emails in professional email language
· Proficient in English (writing and conversing)
· Keeping all company files organized and easily accessible
· Creating PowerPoint ''Pitch Decks'' for upcoming projects
· Creating simple excel worksheets (some experience with formulas a plus)
· Completing research assignments pertaining to current projects and providing concise and coherent summary to Producer
· Minor social media related activities
· Handling any miscellaneous tasks and special assignments that may arise relating to any of the above tasks mentioned
Upto $300 per month in expenses paid.
Immortal Thoughts is a boutique film production firm. Its first feature film, a neo western thriller will be released in theaters and on streaming platforms in May 2022.
· Primary goal is to manage various supporting tasks surrounding projects in order to simplify the Producer's day. (ie. Take on the ''busywork'')
· Should be a good office Admin with consistency in performance
· Proficient with Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
· A self-starter, and quick learner. Should be able to deliver with minimum direction.
· A positive attitude both in personality and correspondences
· An aptitude for crafting professional emails with special attention to grammar, prose and tone
· Patience and flexibility
· Detail oriented Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online